These are some red flags to let you know if you should seek a medical professional right away:
- You have a boil close to your anus, close to your spine or on your face.
- There are painful lumps close to the boil.
- The boil is getting bigger.
- You are in a lot of pain.
- You develop a fever.
- You keep getting several boils.
- The boil has red streaks around it or is surrounded by red.
- You are diabetic and have a boil.
- You treat the boil at home for 5 – 7 days and no improvement.
- The boil is the size of a pingpong ball
Otherwise here are some home remedies you might try at the first sign of a boil. After most of these concoctions are applied you should be able to cover them with a cotton ball and band aid or medical gauze. Make sure you are not allergic to any of these…
- Probably the most well known treatment is to soak the boil in warm water with a wash cloth or other compress.
- The warmness softens the boil and the pus travels upward until it ruptures. It is best to do this six times a day until the boil ruptures on its own.
- It is more effective if you mix salt with the water.
- Do not rupture the boil yourself.
- After the boil ruptures wash it at least 3 times a day with antibacterial soap until all of the pus has drained.
- Again if there is no improvement within 5 – 7 days you should consult a medical professional.
You can mix one tablespoon of turmeric with milk or water and drink it 3 times a day.
You can also make a paste with equal amounts of natural turmeric, natural ginger and warm water.
Apply it directly to the boil.
Tea Tree Oil
This is the preferred ointment for boils. It is anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiseptic. You should mix it with the same amount of a carrier oil such as almond oil and apply it 3-4 times per day.
This is one that some people are allergic to.
If you don’t know just apply some mixed with the carrier oil to a clear area of skin and see if the skin becomes irritated.
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It is an antiseptic like Tea Tree Oil but Castor oil can be applied without being diluted.
- It is easy to apply with a cotton swab daily.
- You can also mix 7-8 drops with baking soda and apply overnight or for several hours.
- Can also be mixed in a drink to fight boils internally.
- I know this sounds crazy but yes.
- One cup of heated milk with 3 tablespoons of salt added to it. To thicken it you can slowly stir in flour or bread crumbs.
- You can also add vinegar and turmeric powder to a teaspoon of milk cream and add it to the boil with a cotton swab.
- Take a thick slice and wrap it to the boil with cloth or medical gauze and tape.
- This is so the heat of the onion can reach inside the boil and help it drain.
- You can also boil 3 onions in a pan of water.
- Wait until 2/3 of the water remains, drain it and let it cool.
- You can then wash the boil with the water throughout the day.
No, egg whites have been used for centuries.
Remove the shell.
Take a slice of the remaining egg white and apply it over the boil with a cotton ball or gauze and a band aid.
- O.K. I admit this one does sound crazy even to me but people continue to use it.
- You simply apply a raw piece of bacon fat over the boil and keep it in place with a band aid or cloth.
- It seems the fat acts as a moisturizer and the salt draws the infection out.
Cornmeal naturally absorbs. It is high in fiber and proteins. Boil half a cup of water and add four table spoons of cornmeal to it. Boil it until it forms a paste. Apply it to the boil several times throughout the day until the boil drains. Again a clothe or medical gauze is usually best to keep the cornmeal in place.
- Cumin is good for the immune system and to release toxins from the body.
- Just grind some cumin seeds and add water to make a paste.
- Apply it daily.
Parsley leaves are used in beauty ingredients to draw out excess oil.
- Boil some parsley leaves and then drain the water.
- Apply the leaves to the boil and keep in place with a cloth twice a day.
Black seeds are known for their medicinal properties for good health.
- Make a paste from the black seeds by grinding them and apply to the boil with a cloth.
- You can also mix 1/2 tsp of black seed oil in a hot or cold drink and drink it twice a day to help cure your boils from the inside out.
Indian Lilac (Neem)
Use some neem leaves to make a paste and apply the paste to the boil.
You can also boil some neem leaves in water until the water evaporates to 1/3 and then use the water to rinse your boils throughout the day.
The heat from the bread poultice draws more infection fighting cells towards the wound.
Soak a piece of bread in warm water or milk and apply it to the boil with a cloth.
You can heat garlic cloves(don’t burn) and apply with a cloth.
You can also eat raw garlic cloves to help fight the infection.
Stimulates blood flow.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon powder with hot milk or water and drink.
- Anti-inflammatory Take 25 grams of elm powder, three drops of eucalyptus oil and mix them with boiled water to form a paste.
- Apply several times throughout the day.
Fill your warm bath with epsom salt when you take a bath to help relieve the boils.
Taking in to much salt is unhealthy though.
People with heart disease or high blood pressure are recommended to use less salt.
- Wash and crush some fresh basil leaves to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the boil and let dry.
- You should leave this paste for 15 minutes.
Colloidal silver given internally and also applied topically has been known to kill the detrimental bacteria associated, reduce inflammation and decrease the further spread of the boils.
Probiotics are important to ensure proper bacteria through the digestive system and to increase the immunity and resistance to the Staphylococcus Bacteria.
This is especially imperative if you have recently had a course of antibiotics.
- A natural antibiotic, goldenseal can be used to treat the staph infections that caused the boil.
- You can take in pill form by following the directions on the bottle.
- You can also take some goldenseal powder and mix it with some boiled water to form a paste.
- Cover this with a sterile clothe, gauze or bandage to draw the pus out.
How To Get Rid Of Boils Fast Without Having To Use Icky Ingredients Or Having Them Wrapped To Your Skin…
I Recommend A Powerful New Boil Removal Treatment Called BoilX…
- Best Of All BoilX Boil Removals All-Natural Ingredients Work Fast To Relieve Boil Symptoms Until The Boil Drains And IS Gone.
- You Simply Spray It Under Your Tongue And Let It Work.
- You Can Simply Spray It And Go About Your Business.
- You Don’t Have To Worry About Having One Of The Smelly Home Remedies Attached To Your Skin.
- You Can Save Money by Avoiding the Doctor or at Least, Not Having to go as Much.